Hospital Flowers on a Budget
Even when sending flowers on a budget to a hospital you still need to be conscious of hospital flowers etiquette. There are many things you need to know when sending flowers to a hospital.
- Make sure to call the hospital to ensure the patient is in a room that is able to receive flowers.
- If the patient is in ICU they usually are not allowed to have any arrangements delivered.
- Always be sure to check what name the recipient is registered under as not to cause any confusion when it comes time to make the delivery.
- It's best not to choose an arrangement with any overly fragrant flowers such as lilies. Due to allergy concerns they may not be accepted by the hospital.
- When ordering balloons keep in mind that any latex balloons would need to be substituted with Mylar balloons, this is also because of allergies.
When sending flowers to a hospital you can still stay within a budget. There are many great get well arrangements for under $60. The Sunny Sentiments Bouquet is a perfect white and yellow get well arrangement that would be perfect for a coworker.
Perhaps you’d wish to have flowers delivered to the hospital for the arrival of a new baby. The Best Year Basket would be perfect to send for that new buddle of joy. This arrangement includes a bear that the child can cherish for days and years to come.
If you want to send flowers for a man that is in the hospital, choosing an appropriate arrangement is important. You will want to stay away from feminine colors. Here's to You by Teleflora is a great masculine arrangement is blue, yellow, and red flowers.
If you’re looking to spend less than $100 on flowers, there are also great options. There are many full vase arrangements with high quality flowers like roses or sunflowers, like the arrangements below they are perfect for any reason to send get well flowers to a hospital.
Posted at: Send Flowers Online