Let Us Help You Send Beautiful Flowers Reliably to Fairmont General Hospital
- your flowers will be arranged and delivered by our elite local florist serving Fairmont General Hospital in Fairmont
- Buy now, touch a life today with your flowers!
Buying From Us and Our Communication With You
- choose your flowers and checkout on our website, you can also call us to place your order
- our total Delivery Charge is $14.99
- same day delivery is still available for 6 hours 53 minutes, order now to help us get your flowers there on time.
- we send you an Order Confirmation Email and an Order Confirmation Text confirming your order and giving you our contact information
- if you need help with your order, reply to the email or text or call us
- we generally read all message within 5 minutes and respond to urgent matters within 30 minutes or less, most of the time we can answer the phone without a wait time
- if there is a problem with your order, we will contact you by text, email and phone as needed
- we understand the industry is plagued with bad local florists
- it is our job at Florist One to help you avoid bad local florists and we do that by partnering with elite local florists in the country
- since 1999, we have sent over 1,000,000 orders across the country using elite local florists
- our local florist is not located in the hospital
- Who Is Your Local Florist and Why Can’t I Buy From Them Directly?
- You certainly can buy directly from them. Our local florist can change at any time as we continually refine our system to choose the best florist depending on how well they have filled our recent orders. Please note that flower selections may be different and prices may be different on their website. Please call us at the number above or text us at: 501-406-0358, and we’ll tell you who our current local florist is
- Our Reviews
- we do internal reviews some of which you will see when browsing our site, these reviews have not been changed by us
- About Our Company
- Florist One has been in business since 1999 and our customers have trusted us with over 1 million orders
- we’ve been the flower provider to over 2,000 funeral homes in the United States
- we grew out of a family florist business dating back to 1959, more about Florist One
- our goal is to take the worry out of flower delivery and make you a hero when you touch a life with flowers
- we offer contactless delivery with no signature required, this helps keep everyone safe
- we will do our best to fulfill your order amidst these changing conditions, if there is a problem we will contact you
- if we can’t deliver your order due to COVID or for any other reason, you will be refunded in full
- you can help make thing easier by 'Allowing Substitutions' during checkout - this allows us to substitute flowers if they are not available during this difficult time, size and value of arrangement will not be affected with substitutions
- How Fast Can You Get Flowers There?
- we can often get flowers there within 4 hours or less but we do not guarantee it
- please order as soon as possible to help us make the delivery time you need
- Same Day Delivery
- same day delivery is available until 1 PM in the recipient's time zone
- same day delivery to still available for 6 hours 53 minutes, order now to help us get your flowers there on time.
- What Is Your Delivery Charge?
- Our Delivery Charge is $14.99
- Do I Need a Room Number?
- No, we will find the room number for you.
- What If the Patient Left the Hospital?
- We will contact you and ask you if you want a delivery to home address. We will refund your money if flowers are not delivered.
The Autumn Beauty Bouquet $79.95
The Angelique Bouquet $79.95
The Your Day Bouquet $79.95
The Country Calling Bouquet $74.95
The Happy Times Bouquet $79.95
The Starshine Bouquet $84.95
Gerbera and Rose Bouquet $89.95
The Pastel Flower Basket $89.95
Here's to You $84.95
Fiery Lily and Rose $89.95
Uniquely Chic $79.95
Victorian Romance $109.95
|Louis A Johnson V A Medical Center||United Hospital Center||Grafton City Hospital||Chestnut Ridge Hospital|
|Monongalia General Hospital||West Virginia Univ Hospital|